The Steele Group is a privately held management consultancy specializing in helping companies improve their relationship with customers and stakeholders. Broad practice areas include: strategy, methods, innovation, growth and people.
The Steele Group differentiates their approach by assigning deeply experienced senior consultants to each client project. All consultants are recognized as leaders among their professional peers and possess deep discipline knowledge coupled with distinguished executive experience.
The Steele Group supports all commercial sectors; and by assigning senior consultants with proven experience to each engagement, we deliver clients solid counsel in the selection, application and performance improvement of technology based systems, application of quality methodology and measurement, customer satisfaction strategy design, sales and marketing planning and execution.
- Privately held boutique consultancy, founded in 2008, registered in the state of Indiana and headquartered in Indianapolis.
- Deep executive and operational experience in customer management, quality methods and process, technology infrastructure & support.
- Extensive J.D. Power and Associates, ISO 9000, Six Sigma & Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award knowledge & experience.
- Managing Principal has held international assignments & has national consulting experience; currently serves two Fortune 100 clients.
- Extensive national and international network of customer process and technology colleagues and professionals.
- Leading client management and contract engagement protocol/process.
- Deploys quality principles internally and desires to become one of American's “Best Place to Work”, small business category.
- Engages leadership and business partners in extensive annual internal planning process and uses local business partners as adjuncts for general counsel, accounting & tax reporting, advertising/public relations, commerical insurance, and technology infrastructure and support.
- Member of Institute of Management Consultants USA, The Economic Club of Indiana, and the American Society for Quality.
- Strong commitment to community involvement; strong commitment to green issues and past member of the certified “green business” initiative sponsored by the Greater Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce.
- Managing Principal appointed by the US Department of Commerce as Examiner for 2009 Baldrige National Quality Award and reappointed 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
- Managing Principal is Senior Consultant, Certifications & Solutions – Global Services & Emerging Industries Division, J.D. Power and Associates.
- Deep experience in the following sectors: Energy/Utilities, Healthcare, Insurance and Telecom.
- Application and use of leading software and hosted services to run business: Adobe®Connect™, Cisco Webex, Premiere Global Services GlobalMeet, Minitab®, Salesforce.com, Microsoft® Sharepoint, Intuit Quickbooks.
For media working under deadline: 317.696.1410 or email@example.com